For the Eindhoven based company Korsit, Nikkel at Work is looking for a dynamic and fintech-savyy Business Controller!
What will be your role as Business Controller at Korsit?
Main focus of your role will be to produce reliable analyses for the management team, therewith shaping Korsit’s future direction. You will gather data from various stakeholders, including finance, purchasing and sales, to create clear reports using PowerBi. Areas and topics covered by the Business Controller are (i.a.) pricing and market strategies, cash-oriented treasury policies, the impact of various compliance aspects of Korsit’s business and overall quality and process improvement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Excelling in monthly/quarterly financial and management reporting, utilizing PowerBi for analysis and insights;
- Driving continuous improvement and innovation in reporting processes for precision and timely delivery;
- Directing attention to optimising working capital, encompassing cash and inventory and proficiently handling treasury responsibilities;
- Overseeing the annual budgeting process and quarterly forecasting with your Finance colleagues;
- Collaborating as a valued financial partner across departments within Korsit;
- Delivering thoughtful recommendations for enhancing both process efficiency and financial performance to Korsit’s management;
…and much more!
Does this sound like you?
We are looking for an innovative and responsible individual, driven by a genuine passion for Data Analytics and a deep enthusiasm for PowerBi. Proficient at transforming raw data into actionable insights, you thrive in both independent and collaborative settings. Your vocabulary is rich with terms like initiative, proactivity, flexibility, and critical thinking. On top, you are keen on further self-development in a fast-paced fintech setting and keen on taking ownership, also in self-initiated projects.
What you bring to the table
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, including online retail experience and knowledge of or experience with (international) VAT principles;
- A proactive, critical thinker with strong communication skills and eager to roll his or her sleeves up;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- PowerBi is your middle name, Tableau holds no secrets for you;
- Available for at least 32 hours per week;
What’s in it for you?
Korsit offers you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. Korsit rewards passion, persistence, and initiative! Of course, a corresponding salary package is part of the deal, as well as an inspiring and challenging work environment in an internationally operating business.
Furthermore, when you join Korsit’s team based in the vibrant heart of Eindhoven city center, you will:
- Enjoy 28 vacation days per year for a healthy work-life balance;
- Get an employee discount on Dundle.com, Korsit’s B2C platform;
- Have access to free tasty food, snacks, and drinks during a paid 30-minute break;
- Be able to unwind with gaming, sports, and entertainment options in Korsit’s office;
- Be enabled to invest in your professional development;
- Prioritize your well-being with a gym located just a 2-minute walk from the office.
Korsit is a young and engaging scale-up based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Powered by more than eighty tech-savvy creatives from all over the world, Korsit’s work family consists of self-motivated individuals who collaborate in teams to reach business goals by using personal potential. For Korsit, personal growth equals business growth.
How does Korsit invest in its people’s personal and professional development? Not only by providing access to items such as training, seminars and conferences to keep up with the latest knowledge in your area of expertise but also by constantly emphasizing on innovation and a proactive approach to new technologies, essential to Korsit’s and of course also your progress!
Would you like to learn more about this interesting position at Korsit, please contact Sam Abbing of Nikkel at Work at + 31 6 3036 8851 or via email@example.com .